Follow the 28 Tram | English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Lisboa, Lisboa
The 28 Tram is Lisbon’s beloved and legendary attraction. In the past few years the increasing number of tourists has meant that this route is always packed, so you may expect the pretty yellow tram arriving already crowded… And that’s why we’ll comfortably “follow it” aboard our eco tuk-tuks!
The circuit is practically the same, we’ll optimize it according to our vehicle characteristics, the time available and by choosing what we consider the unmissable spots, and we’ll do it with tranquillity, great view and no carbon trail.
The 28 Tram is the most famous public tour in Lisbon and is a kind of journey through time among the hills and narrow streets passing by the city’s most famous historical areas, and that’s why we know you should do it.
Like an old urban roller coaster, going up and down the super narrow streets, prepare to discover beautiful places such as the vibrant Graça neighbourhood, the monumental Lisbon Cathedral, the cosmopolitan Chiado and Bairro Alto, which is considered Lisbon’s bohemian area and possibly considered one of the best spots in Europe for a night out, just to name a few.
- Senhora do Monte Belvedere – One of the highest points in the city with a magnificent view.
- Chiado – The trendiest neighbourhood, a must!
- Carmo Square – This historic and picturesque square was the scene of the 1974 Carnation Revolution.
- São Pedro de Alcântara Belvedere – This privileged location offers scenic panoramic views over the Castle of Saint George and the centre of the city.
* Please bear in mind that this experience is a 2h Tuk Tuk Tour, this means that In the event of traffic or any other restrictions beyond our control, this may lead to changes regarding the planned stops in order to meet the schedule.
Jump in our Eco-Tuk and follow the Tram 28!
*Pick-up/Drop-off is not included but is available as an extra!
Pick Ups and Drop Offs are subjected to traffic limitations, as some areas in the city center are restricted to residents only